1. During which season did Qian Xuesen go back to China in 1955? (A2)
2. Which disease did Tu Youyou find a cure for? (A4)
3. Where did the 1981 Volleyball World Cup take place? (A9)
A. The US
4. Which film inspired Ma Yun? (A10)
A. The Godfather
B. Forrest Gump
C. The Great Wall
5. Which of the following is correct? (A14)
A. Jacky has a plan for spending his money.
B. Ella always spends her money quickly.
C. It is good to spend money on anything you like.
D. It is a good habit to save some of your money.
6. _____ was / were not an early form of money. (A15)
7. _____ is / are a “need”. (A16)
A. A pair of shoes
B. A soccer ball
8. Which of the following can allow us to buy goods at cheaper prices? (A17)
A. Buying clothes in the middle of the season
B. Buying clothes at the end of the season
C. Buying books in bookstores
D. Buying erasers in a supermarket
9. _____ can affect your spending habits. (A18)
A. Your parents
B. Your pets
C. Your toys
10. Putting your money in _____ can help your money grow. (A19)
A. your home
B. your school
C. a bank
D. a store
答案：1. C 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. D 6. C 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. C
主办单位：中国日报社 Copyright www.i21st.cn All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究 京ICP备13028878号-12 京公网安备11010502010736号