1. cold dish 2. added 3. hold onto 4. special flavor 5. way
6. five 7. different 8. seasoning 9. spread 10. local conditions
I. 1. Do you know who bought the book for Mary?
2. What do you usually do on weekends?
3. When did the shop first open?
4. Hello, may I speak to Mr Brown please?
5. Which country will they visit next month?
II. September 20 is our school's open house. I was so excited when I was chosen as one of the volunteers.
On that day, I will have to get up earlier than usual and arrive at the school gate at 7:30 am. Together with other volunteers, I will wait there for students and their parents to come.
The open house will begin at 8:00 am. We will guide them around our school. Members of different school clubs will introduce their clubs. For example, the dancing club will perform a street dance. It will be cool. To be honest, I like it best. The tea culture club plans to show how to make tea. Some of the visitors will also get the chance to taste it.
When the day ends, I might just want to lie in my bed and rest. But, it is surely an experience that I will remember for a long time.