1. Difference(s) 2. students 3. nap 4. work 5. lunch 6. play sports 7. long 8. 30 minutes
1. It’s raining outside. You should take an umbrella.
2. My home is far away from my school, so I usually go to school by bus.
3.There is a big restaurant near here. I often go there to have lunch.
4. Tom didn’t go to school yesterday because he had a toothache.
5. Molly bought a red sweater for the upcoming theme party.
II. I went to New Zealand this summer. I went there with my schoolmates. What did I do? Let me tell you about my trip.
We went there by plane. It took us about eight hours to arrive in Auckland. But we didn’t feel tired at all. We were very excited.
We first went to our partner school. But we didn’t go inside the school because it was closed, since it was Sunday. We went to see our homestay family instead. Our host was a kind old lady. I went to her home with my friends. We stayed there for a few days.
In Auckland, we visited some museums and a zoo. But the farm that we visited impressed me the most. On the farm, we saw many animals, like sheep and cows. We camped there for one day.
I enjoyed the trip. I learned how to get along with others. I want to go back and visit someday.