1. play with 2. 60 3. second 4. Why 5. young
6. clean 7. walk 8. jobs 9. diseases 10. going
I. 1. My father is a football fan. He teaches me how to play football in his free time.
2. I will go to the US to study for two years. I am excited, but also afraid.
3. I like to talk about movies that I've recently seen when I'm talking to a new friend.
4. During our breaks, students like to take a nap or go for a walk. I drink tea instead.
5. I took the bus to the library to get some CDs. I thought no one would go to the library on such a bad day.
II. Four women lived in the same building and all of them were going to a party. They were discussing which dresses they would wear. They finally decided to choose dresses that matched their husbands' hair color.
The first woman wore a red dress. The second woman brought a very beautiful black dress. The third woman picked out a yellow dress, thinking of her husband's blonde hair.
However, the fourth woman stayed quiet. The other three women asked her what color she would wear. She said, "I am thinking very hard, but I can’t choose a color. It seems I can’t wear anything because my husband is bald!"