I. 1-5 BCCCD 6-10 AABBC
II. 11-15 CBDAA 16-20 CBBDC
III. 21-25 CBDCC 26-30 CBBDB 31-35 CACDC
IV. 36. Shopping in supermarkets.
37. He felt surprised/shocked.
38. Chicken feet.
39. No, he doesn’t.
40. It means he felt strange in a new place.
V. A) 41. ninth 42. tall 43. drink 44. to build 45. change
B) 46. possible 47. laugh 48. dresses 49. beside 50. dangerous
51. He walks the dog in the park every day.
52. It is getting colder and colder.
53. There will be a sports meet next month.
54. Would you like to go hiking this Sunday?
55. How beautiful the village looks!
B) One possible version:
I am so excited that the National Day holiday is coming soon. But as the old saying goes, “A good plan is half done”. I want my holiday to be colorful.
During the holiday, I am going to get up early as I do now. Working hard brings good results. I will spend a few hours every day reviewing my lessons. Then I will read some English novels. I also plan to play ball games with my friends to stay fit.
With this plan, I’m sure I will enjoy my holiday.