D1 1. architect 2. 102 3. opposite 4. local 5. traditional 6. sunlight 7. nature 8. window 9. time 10. produce
D2 1-4 BACA
D3 1-4 ADCD
D4 1-3 ABD
D5 1. wrote 2. words 3. changed 4. how 5. but 6. saying 7. out 8. growing/to grow 9. it 10. goodness
1. B。根据文章第二段“Through hundreds of posters, album covers and magazines, it takes visitors through the history of punk’s images.”可知这个展帮助人们了解朋克文化的历史，答案为B。A项两位歌手都是朋克风格的代表，但并未提及她们被邀请去现场献唱；C项是朋克文化的精神，不是这个展的目的；D项根据文章第四段“Of course, these are just images.”可排除。
1. A。根据第三段中“... Brescia in Italy, found that whether you should travel slowly or quickly in rain depends on the wind's direction and your body shape, according to the BBC.”下雨天想要躲雨，走还是跑取决于风向和体型，故选A。
2. D。根据文中“In this case, a fatter person had better run while a thinner person should still try to match their speed to the wind.”可知，当风从侧面吹进来的时候，胖人最好跑步，而瘦人最好调整到跟风速差不多，故选D。
4. D。根据倒数第二段中“Back in 1987, they thought that running or walking did not really make a difference.”可知，在Bocci的发现之前，人们认为跑还是走对淋雨多少没有影响，故选D。
1. A。根据文章第二段“The entire backyard was devoted to his plants.”以及祖父种的植物可判断祖父非常善于种植，答案为A。其他三项在文中均未提及。
2. B。根据文章第五段“In time, Yang Yang grew accustomed to the new house”可知，一开始祖母不愿意搬家，但她渐渐适应了新生活并且重新开始打理花园，由此看看出祖母逐渐接受和适应新的生活，答案为B。
3. D。根据文章最后一段可知，作者认为生活中的变化是不可避免的，而从“starting again simply involves allowing new roots to grow”这句话可以看出作者认为我们应该积极面对这些变化，允许新的事物走进我们的生活，答案为D。A项与作者意思相反；作者只是说我们应该积极应对，并非开始新生活对人们有好处，排除B项；C项作者在文中未提及。
听力：1-5 ACCAB 6-10 ACCBB 11-15 CBABC 16-20 BACBA
阅读理解：21-25 CBDDC 26-30 DBDCC 31-35 BDBDD
完形填空：41-45 BCACD 46-50 ABABC 51-55 ADABC 56-60 ADBCD
61. a 62. but 63. be called 64. helpful 65. firefighters
66. Watching 67. bravery 68. his 69. with 70. is
71. in→on 72. comfort→comfortable 73. attend to→attend 74. tiring→tired 75. roof→the roof
76. is→was 77. sunbathe→sunbathing 78. everybody→nobody 79. If→But 80. guest→guests
Good afternoon, everyone. May I have your attention, please?
This is the chairman of the Students’ Union speaking. With the Dragon Boat Festival approaching, the Students’ Union plans to throw an evening party intended for foreign students studying in our school. A variety of activities will be held, offering chances for you to have a better insight into traditional Chinese culture.
We will give a brief introduction to the origin of the Dragon Boat Festival. You are sure to be fascinated by the history and background story of this Chinese tradition. To make the party more interesting and get everyone involved, we’ve prepared special gifts for winners of our chopsticks competition. Prizes will go to those with the best chopstick abilities. Food will also be on offer, but only through the effort of participants – we’ll show you how to make zongzi, a kind of rice ball wrapped in bamboo leaves, which is the traditional food of the Dragon Boat Festival.
The Students’ Union is sure that this party will serve as a precious memory of your overseas studies in China. It will take place next Saturday evening from 7:00 – 9:00, in room 201 in the main school building.
We hope to see you there.
M: San Juan is a wonderful city. There are a lot of nightclubs, and many excellent local restaurants.
W: I’m not much of a dancer. I’d like to try the restaurants, though.
W: How much are the tickets for the match?
M: The cheapest is £21 and the next is £24.
W: That’s not bad. We won’t save much by going for the cheapest tickets.
M: That’s true. Let’s go for the more expensive ones then.
W: I heard you’re going to Italy this September?
M: Well, yes, I’ll be learning fashion design at art school.
W: Wow. I hope I can go there some day too.
M: We’re moving very slowly again now. I’ll miss the meeting if we don’t hurry up.
W: Yes, the traffic has been so bad every day this week.
M: Tell me about your hometown, Joyce.
W: Well, it’s really a small town. I think it’s boring. No good restaurants, no nightlife. But it has great scenery - beautiful mountains, rivers and lakes.
M: This is my library card, and these are the books I’d like to return.
W: OK. Wait a minute, please. Oh, sorry. This book, The Sun Also Rises, should have been brought back a week ago. You’ll need to pay a fee, I’m sorry.
M: I’m sorry about that, but the novel was so good that I couldn’t put it down. I loved it so much that I went and bought a copy from Amazon. Anyway, how much do I need to pay?
W: $3, please.
M: Here you are. Thanks.
M: Hello, Lisa. What are you up to?
W: Well, I want to plan a trip this year and I’m just thinking about when I should go.
M: I see. I guess the obvious times are Easter or around Christmas and New Year.
W: Um … So when is Easter this year?
M: Let me see. April the eighth. So Good Friday is April the sixth and Easter Monday is April the ninth. You could take a trip then.
W: Hm, sounds good.
M: Hello. Please come in and sit down. Your name is Ayumi Ito?
M: So why don’t you tell me about yourself?
W: Sure. I come from Japan, but now I live here in London. I received a degree in business English at the University of Chicago in the US, and I organized many activities at university.
M: Great, and how about your office skills? Can you type fast?
W: I can type, but not very fast.
M: Can you do word processing?
W: Yes, I’m very good at it, actually.
M: What about your languages skills?
W: Well, I speak Japanese, of course. My French is good, and I can speak English very well.
M: Very good. I think that’s all we need today.
W: Did the children enjoy the holiday camp? Did they get homesick?
M: Well, some of the younger kids were a little bit unhappy at first as they’d never been away from home before. By the last day they didn’t want to go home though; they were having such a great time.
W: What activities did you organize?
M: There were some trips, including a visit to Hardwick Castle. That’s what we did on the first day. The kids thought it’d be boring, especially when they heard it was a guided tour. But in the end, they had a great time. The guide told loads of interesting stories and really made the history of the castle come alive.
W: I can imagine - what sort of sports did they do?
M: Sailing, climbing, horse-riding... And on the last day we had a barbecue, which was probably the kids’ favorite part. They all wanted to come again next year, actually.
W: This summer I took part in a really interesting project called One-Day Clean-up. Its aim is to clean rubbish around the country. I heard about it from my neighbors who used to take part some years ago. I thought it’d be fun, so I persuaded a couple of my cousins to come along with me. But it doesn’t matter if you take part on your own; you soon make friends with other people there. Most of the people taking part were teenagers. We were a very international group, with over half of the people coming from the US, like me, but there were also people from China, Thailand and Australia. Most teams worked on the south coast of the country, but mine worked on the east. We had to pick up all the rubbish we could find by the seaside. The activity made me realize how important it is for everyone to be aware of environment protection. I’m determined now to get my family to recycle as much as possible. It’ll be worth it if we can make our seas safer for all those beautiful sea animals. If you’d like to join me taking part in this activity next year, it’ll be on January 11. The focus on that day will be on getting rubbish out of rivers, then there’ll be another day a few months later for cleaning up woodlands.
21. C。根据文章首句“If you’re looking for new and creative ways to get fit and stay healthy, the following clever apps can do everything for you – except the exercise itself.”可知四个应用都是针对注重健康的人设计的，选C。A选项错在第一个和最后一个应用是免费的。B选项错在第一个和第三个应用只能在苹果手机上使用。D选项文中没有提到。
22. B。本题考查第一个应用Hot5 Fitness的细节信息。根据本段的第一句“From abs (腰腹训练) and core (核心力量), to yoga (瑜伽) and flexibility (柔韧性) and everything in between, this app contains workout pages and videos that are easy to follow.”可知该应用提供各种运动的指导，选B。A选项错在该应用提供的练习视频特点为modern而不是classic。C选项没有提到。根据本段最后一句可排除D选项。
23. D。根据Sleep Cycle部分的最后一句“You can also add notes about your day – whether you had coffee, worked out, or were stressed – to better understand how your sleep is affected by different daily activities.”可知通过该应用可以了解是哪些日常活动影响了睡眠，选D。
24. D。通过文章前四段可知，作者对Helga为什么如此看重善良很好奇(I was curious about what she had said)，因此可推测答案为D，作者对她的故事有兴趣。其他三项在文中均未体现。
28. D。根据for Finns, it is extremely rude to interrupt someone. This leads to us making pauses or taking our time to talk可知芬兰人经常沉默的原因是因为他们认为打断别人不礼貌。
29. C。根据According to CNN, the nation has about 3.5 million saunas – roughly one for every 1.6 people. And 99 percent of Finns take at least one sauna a week, BBC News reported.可知文章是通过给出数据来说明桑拿在芬兰的流行。
30. C。根据Sauna is for your mind. It really helps you to calm down in a modern society where it is never quiet可知芬兰人认为蒸桑拿可以帮助保持平静的心情，因此选C。A、D选项文中没有提到，B选项错在文中只是说生孩子的时候桑拿房能够提供一个无菌的环境，而不是减少痛苦。
33. B。根据倒数第四段In a video posted on community website Reddit on Nov 3, two brothers demonstrated how they were both able to unlock the same iPhone X using their two different faces, Quartz reported. And they aren’t even twins.可知人脸识别的主要问题是不同的人可能解锁同一部手机，选B。
34. D。根据最后一段“It’s good to see biometrics being used more,” Jain told CBS News, “because it adds another factor for security. But using multiple security measures is the best defense.”可知D选项正确。其他选项文中均没有提及。
41. B。本空考查连词，需查看上下句的关系。前一句 “Ibby Piracha是许多常客中的一位”与后一句“Ibby不像其他常客”构成转折关系，因此填However。
42. C。从第四段American Sign Language美国手语可知，Ibby是聋哑人。此外还可从倒数第三段It shows that she respects deaf people得到验证。
43. A。Krystal Payne是星巴克员工，Ibby是顾客，再结合选项，以及Ibby残疾人的身份，可推知员工希望让Ibby感到更加受欢迎。
46. A。根据下一段the note可知应选note。
50. C。根据第13空前面的the post可知。
55. C。本空填形容词，描述Payne的行为，最符合的是kind善意的，好心的。还可从后文的act of kindness得到验证。
58. B。trust信任；inspiration鼓舞，激励，鼓舞(或激励)人心的人(或事物)；opportunity机会； guidance指导。Payne善意的行为给Ibby鼓舞。
59. C。take sb’s order为某人点餐，由Payne的服务员身份可知。
主办单位：中国日报社 Copyright www.i21st.cn All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究 京ICP备13028878号-12 京公网安备11010502010736号