D1 1-4 DBDB
D2 1-3 DCD
D3 1-4 BCBA
D4 1-4 BBBD
D5 1-5 FECDA
D1 1-4 DBDB
1. D。从文章第一段“Once the image is recognized by the AI, students can collect points and use them to buy gifts or purchase charity meals donated to children in impoverished rural areas.”可知，参与者可以通过光盘行动积分兑换礼物或者为贫困地区的儿童捐赠爱心午餐，以善举获得回报，故正确答案为D。
2. B。从文章第八段“For our team members, the biggest psychological challenge was whether we were confident enough to complete it”可知，团队成员对是否能完成项目缺乏信心，故正确答案为B。
4. B。从文章首段“one young man is making a big difference with technology”及通读全文可知，文章主要介绍了由一群年轻人开发的小程序，故正确答案为B。
D2 1-3 DCD
1. D。从文章第四段“Tie-dyeing is a lifestyle that we want to pass on to others.”可知，扎染对当地生活方式产生了影响，故正确答案为D。
2. C。从文章第六段“This made Zhang decide to move back to her village to help revive (复兴) the ancient tie-dye technique.”可知，Zhang Hanmin回到家乡是为了传承扎染工艺，故正确答案为C。
3. D。从文章第七段“Zhang was inspired by the man, who worked for more than an hour without drinking water or resting. 'I'm touched by their attitude and love for nature, and it encourages me to persist (坚持) when I face difficulties,' she said.”可知，匠人们为传统技艺献身的精神令其深受触动，故正确答案为D。
D3 1-4 BCBA
1. B。从文章第六段“they found the total number of Popa langur is about 200 to 250, which will likely mean the new species is 'critically endangered'.”可知，波巴叶猴面临灭绝的风险，故正确答案为B。
2. C。从文章第三段“The senior author of the study, Frank Momberg, and his colleagues conducted a genetic analysis of a sample of monkey feces collected in the forests of central Myanmar and compared it with specimens from Myanmar gathered almost a century ago in the museum, only to find out that the previously unknown langur was still roaming the wild.”可知，发现新物种的关键因素是将采集的粪便与博物馆的标本进行对比分析，故正确答案为C。
4. A。从首段“Scientists recently have announced a new primate species - Popa langur”或通读全文可知，文章主要阐述Popa langur这一新物种的发现，故正确答案为A。
D4 1-4 BBBD
W: What is the date today?
M: July 14th. What for?
W: Sherry’s birthday is three days away.
M: Would you like me to give you a lift to the airport?
W: No, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it. I can take the airport shuttle bus.
M: There’s always a lot of traffic at this time of the day. You’d better take the subway.
W: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
M: Morning. Do you have a suit with a 36 waist, please?
W: Any particular color? Do you like light gray? This one fits you well.
M: Can I try it on?
W: Of course.
M: Hi, Lucy. This is Jim speaking. What are you up to this weekend?
W: Me, nothing. Just staying at home and reviewing for the coming exam. Why?
M: I’ve got two tickets for Saturday’s fashion show. Would you like to go with me?
W: Wow! Sounds great! I think I can take one day off.
M: Isn’t it funny how we imagine people from a country to have a certain personality or character?
W: What do you mean?
M: You know, like English people are supposed to be very cool and sociable, but very calm. And also honest and reliable.
W: Well, I know some English people who are quite the opposite.
M: Yes, that’s what I mean. These descriptions of national character aren’t really true.
M: What can I help you with today?
W: My washing machine isn’t working.
M: What’s the problem?
W: The washer is leaking a lot of water.
M: Is there anything else wrong with it?
W: No, that’s it.
M: I can come down and fix that for you if you’d like.
W: When will you be able to fix it?
M: How does this afternoon at half past two sound to you?
W: That would be perfect.
M: Alright, so I’ll see you then?
W: See you then.
W: Good morning Mr Jones. What’s wrong?
M: Morning. I feel very ill. I am coughing and sneezing. I feel hot and cold all the time, and eating makes me feel sick.
W: Let me take your temperature. How long have you had the symptoms?
M: They started about two days ago.
W: Yes, your temperature is very high. You have the flu. You’ll have to go home and stay in bed until it gets better. Drink lots of water.
M: Can you give me some medicine?
W: I can give you something to reduce your fever, but you just need to get bed rest. I will write you a prescription, and you can collect the medicine from the pharmacy.
M: OK, thank you.
W: Good afternoon. How can I help?
M: Hello. I need to change some US dollars into local currency. Can I do that here?
W: Yes, of course. How much would you like to exchange?
M: Well, that depends. What’s the rate for today?
W: Today’s rate is 100 USD to 740 RMB, which isn’t bad.
M: That sounds pretty good. OK, I’ll change 1,000 USD today, thanks.
W: Please fill out this exchange form, and I’ll need to see your passport. Don’t forget to sign your name at the bottom.
M: Oh, right, of course. Here you go.
W: Here is your RMB, the exchange form, your receipt and your passport. Please check the amount.
M: It’s correct. Is there any way I can change it back before I leave the country?
W: Yes, that can be done here. Just make sure you keep the exchange form and the receipt, and you can come back at the end of your stay, and we’ll be only too happy to change it back into USD.
M: That’s wonderful news. Thanks for all your help.
W: Hey, John, can I talk to you for a minute?
M: Hi, Linda. Sure, what’s up?
W: I wanted to let you know about a book club I joined a couple months ago. I know you do a lot of reading, so I thought you might want to come with me next month.
M: Oh, that sounds like fun. When does the group meet?
W: Usually the last Saturday of the month at 9:30 in the evening. Is that too late for you?
M: No, I think that’s OK. What do you talk about in the group?
W: Well, every month we choose a new book, and then during the next meeting we discuss it.
M: What book are your reading now？
W: The Kite Runner.
M: I’ve heard that’s a good book. What’s it about?
W: It is a good book. I’m almost finished. The book is about a boy who grew up in Afghanistan during the 1980s. It’s called The Kite Runner because the main character takes part in a kite flying competition.
M: That sounds really interesting. I’d love to come.
W: OK, great. The next meeting isn’t for another two weeks, so you still have time to read the book.
Welcome to Camp All-Star, your No 1 sports camp for kids! Located on the famous Kents Hill School Campus by the beautiful lake, Camp All-Star hosts kids from around the world. When thinking about your next overnight summer camp, consider the best — Camp All-Star!
Camp All-Star stands out among the successful camps in the U.S. because we have the best sports fields and courts to make your child’s sports camp experience a successful one. Your child can enjoy playing for hours in any of our more than 30 sports and activities each day. Our camper-to-staff ratio is three to one, which makes it possible for children to receive more careful instruction.
We have a wide variety of activities and sports to choose from: fishing, dance, basketball, soccer, baseball and tennis. Boys and girls, ages 8-16, can customize their own schedules in our 2-, 3-, 4- or 6-week summer camp session for kids.
The aim of Camp All-Star is to develop athletic skills; encourage abilities in leadership, fair play and teamwork; and provide a fun, rewarding and memorable summer sports camp experience. Our staff have the experience and qualified training necessary to ensure that your child has a successful, memorable and enjoyable time at our summer camp.
主办单位：中国日报社 Copyright by 21st Century English Education Media All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究
网站信息网络传播视听节目许可证0108263 京ICP备13028878号-12 京公网安备 11010502033664号