20-21学年高一第38期总第830期 III 版口语直通车参考答案
- What’s your favorite sport? Why?
- My favorite sport is cycling because I think it is relaxing and it helps you stay fit. Although I prefer to go cycling outside, I usually hit the gym after a long day of work and use the cycling machine there. I also like watching the Tour de France every year. I think cycling is a sport for both the brain and the body because it helps you to stay focused on completing your goals.
- Do you think students should play sports regularly? Why or why not?
- I think that students should play sports regularly. Not only can playing sports help students build strong relationships with their teammates, but it can also teach them the importance of good sportsmanship. Additionally, playing sports provides an outlet for students to relieve their stress and offers them an opportunity to make new friendships with their fellow classmates. All in all, sports are a great way to help students build up their confidence and make new friends.
- How do you feel about extreme sports?
- To me, extreme sports are more exciting than any other sport. These kinds of sports require a lot of energy, and the athletes are always passionate about doing their best in competitions. Not only that, but extreme sports can also give athletes a feeling of freedom.
- Some argue that organizing sports events is a waste of resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some argue that organizing sports events is a waste of resources. Although I don’t go to too many sporting events, I know that they are important to people who like to watch and participate in different kinds of sports. Some people may find sporting events to be relaxing after a long day of work. Sporting events are also a good way to meet other people who like sports.
The sports meet that Li Hua was anticipating was around the corner. Li Hua’s coach had a final group meeting with everyone who wanted to compete in the race. The coach encouraged the students to do their best and to have fun. Li Hua practiced for the race every day after school. Finally, on the day of the race, Li Hua gave it his all and ran as fast as he could to the finish line. Li Hua ended up winning first place! His friends and teammates were so proud of him that he never gave up on his dreams of winning the race.