20-21学年高二第38期总第830期 III 版口语直通车参考答案
- When do you usually listen to music?
- I try to listen to music whenever I have free time. Music can do much more than kill time, though. Depending on the kind of music you listen to, it can help you to feel relaxed, energized, or even inspired to do great and meaningful things. Music can be both powerful and emotional, but I think that music can also be healing. Music truly is the strongest form of magic in this world.
- What kinds of music do you listen to? Why?
- I listen to all kinds of music. Whether it is classical, rap, hip-hop, jazz, techno, or even rock n’ roll, there is always some element of the song that I will enjoy. For example, it could be the hidden meaning behind the lyrics or even the rhythm of the music. I like music because it helps me reflect on what’s important in life and makes me feel more comfortable sharing my thoughts and emotions with others.
- Who is your favorite singer? Why do you like him/her?
- My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. I like her music because she is an extremely talented artist. Although she started out as a country music singer, she has also made pop, rock, and folk songs. A lot of her music resonates with me because she sings about real emotions and life events that many people have experienced. It feels good to know that you aren’t alone when dealing with difficult thoughts, emotions, or situations.
- Have you ever been to a concert? How did you feel about that concert?
- I have only been to a few concerts in my life, and they have all been to see Taylor Swift. I really liked her concerts because not only did I get to enjoy her music live, but she also had a lot of interesting and fun dances that went along with her music. She connected her songs together in a way that helped to tell a unique and thoughtful story to the audience. I think Taylor Swift is a great singer and performer.
- What song best represents you or your attitude to life?
- The song that I think best represents me and my attitude towards life is “Stronger” by US singer Kelly Clarkson. This song encourages people to always keep trying their best even if something doesn’t go their way. This song also reminds you that it doesn’t matter how many times you fall down, what matters is that you always pick yourself back up again. You should always believe in yourself.
Li Hua loves music. Every day after school, he relaxes in his room and puts on his headphones to listen to music. Li Hua loves music so much that he even has a poster of his favorite singer on his wall. In his spare time, he goes to concerts to listen to live music with his friends. Li Hua’s favorite music genre is rock n’ roll because he likes the sounds of drums and the electric guitar. After the concert ends, Li Hua will often take a selfie with the band poster as a memento.